If you see this then you must have followed an old link. The Ansgar Artwork activities have been moved to a new location under the same domain name but different platform - changing Blogger for WordPress. Go check it out at WWW.ANSGAR.NL by clicking the link here !

Exhibition Kunstuus


Impression of the latest exposition From 16/05/2012 - 09/06/2012 I had an exhibition in the artgallery 't Kunstuus in Heinkenszand (NL) together with Dimitri Cambier. He displayed some ceramics works, and I showed some of my paintings.

The focus for me in this exhibition was in capturing the flow and movement I see in in nature and life, in color and in structure. The lines that you see all day out there, and the processes happening around us, the stages of nature, captured in paint. More info you can find on the artgallery on www.kunstuus.nl











No comments:

Post a Comment